Friday, February 6, 2009

The pictures I promised but forgot. Here they are! (And they all got uploaded in the wrong order so nothing makes sense. Sorry!)

Carlos and I walking into Kimmel (that's the student life building. Carlos was not happy that I was taking pictures. Also, I definitely did not want this to be the first picture in this entry but oh well. Html confuses me :(

Cafe Angelique! I've only ever had their actual food not their desserts. I'll have to try something from this case next time! til June! (doesnt looking at this just make you hungry? if not, click on it it'll make it bigger!)

Sabrina being happy at Magnolias!

Don't be fooled I'm just pretending to eat that cupcake. Also it is about negative five hundred degrees so I'm actually holding a rock. 

This is one of the NYU busses that travel all over Manhattan to take student to and from the NYU "campus" from the dorms that are all over the place. I thank God every day for these buses. (They're free for NYU students!)

"Village Cuts". This is where I always get my hair cut. CASH ONLY! Only $12 for NYU students! I once had to go across the street to Gristede's (a grocery store) and buy Fig Newtons just so I could get cash back to pay for my haircut. haha. oops. 


This is Washington Square Park. The NYU "campus" is centered around this park. Its also where NYU's graduation ceremony is held. Its also where I got stopped first semester last year to sign a petition for "Vegans for the Rights of Gay Animals" Oh and I signed it, it was too good not to. Anyways, isn't the park pretty with all the snow? They're currently remodeling the whole thing though so parts of it are all torn up. 

This is the Stern building. Most of my classes were here last semester. They're also currently remodeling this building so thats why there is a huge white thing at the front. There is also ALWAYS smoke coming out of the top. Someone once told me thats where Stern students go to burn CAS (College of Arts and Sciences) students. hehe

Saint's Alp! Good Asian food for no more than $5. Buyer beware, no credit cards accepted!

Me, Carlos, and Kate. and CAPRI???

16 Handles. A really good frozen yogurt place where you get your own cup and put whatever you want in it. Sixteen flavors...16 Handles. Get it? One for each flavor? Anyways, I always get the original tart flavor with blueberries, mochi, and sometimes mango or strawberries. You pay by weight.

Our night at "Maracas" where EVERYTHING was a million dollars. But you definitely get a bang for your buck. The Long Island Iced Teas are RidiculouslyYY strong!

"Mexicana Mama" Mine is the one at the bottom. It had lots of cilantro in it! 

Uniqlo, one of my favorite clothing stores in SoHo. Its Japanese and the only location they have in the U.S. is the one in New York. Yay! 

We have a walk-in fridge at my Starbucks in New York. Its where I hide from scary monsters. If you zoom in you can see the carafes chillin' behind me!

This is Coral (right above the 24 hour Duane Reade), my dorm last semester and where I stayed the past couple of days. PARTY IN THE ROBITUSSIN AISLE!

Thai Me Up. One of those quick in and out places. Really good sandwiches! I've filled the occasional frequent visitor card here in my time.

This is the 24 hour Dunkin Donuts / Baskin Robbins across the street from my dorm that kept me alive during finals. Boston Creme Donuts...DELICIOUS! 

THE END! 

1 comment:

  1. Um, Village Cuts should stop stealing the Vassar logo. This is why they gave you a bad haircut, they are morally bankrupt.

    I think my skype is strach, I dunno, I'm never on though because I like don't even have it on my computer. Call me sometime through skype, bitch. 480.216.8190 (in case you don't have your phone with you which I didn't and then I didn't know anybody's phone number).

    ReplyDelete