Saturday, February 7, 2009

Packed and Waiting...

So everything is packed. Been packed for a while actually. Carlos on the other hand....WELLL...just started today. Anyways, I am sitting around Carlos' for just a little bit longer and then his uncle is going to come pick us up to take us to JFK where our flight leaves a little after midnight. 

Needless to say, I'm super excited! Hopefully I'll come back in one piece in June and I will try to keep this thing updated while I'm on the other side of the planet! 

For you lurkers out there click on the thing that says "FOLLOW BLOG" (or something like that). If I know there are actually people reading this I will be more motivated to write. Leave comments too! :)

See you in Shanghai!

2 comments:

  1. Justin,

    Really enjoy reading your blog, it's very entertaining and makes me wnat to read more each day.
    Also, your blog is a great way to tell us about your trip to China. I'm sure there are more exciting stories and pictures to come.
    Mom, Jonathan and I wish you a safe and wonderful jounney.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin it's Jonathan Mom wants to read your blog and I saw that Dad posted a comment so I did too. I hope you are having a good time in China BYE!!

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete