Monday, February 2, 2009

My first entry....

Welcome! :) For those who know me I'm Justin and I'm studying abroad this coming semester in Shanghai. I'm currently going through my last few days in Scottsdale, Arizona, my home sweet home, and will be off to New York City for a few days before I jet off to Shanghai. For those who don't know me....Hi, and why are you reading this (Creepy McCreepster)? I'm starting this blog because I want to keep friends and family updated on my coming journey across the world, and also to just remind myself of my days in Shanghai once I'm back in the boring US of A. If I'm able to keep this thing updated it will be the first time I have ever kept a journal/diary type thing, and that will be an amazing accomplishment on my part! (Keep your fingers crossed!)

So, just wanted to start this so I could start giving people the URL before I left. Well, off to pack! Hopefully it won't take that long. My mom is helping me, but i hate HATE HAAAATTEEEEEE packing. Ugh. :o/

Anyways, thanks for tuning in and I will update soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment